Friday 14 January 2011

Welcome to the Vault

Welcome to the brand new Gamecube Vault, a site that I hope will eventually build up into a useful source of reviews and information for fans of Nintendo's ever so slightly maligned console. The site will mainly consist of reviews, but there may be other types of article as well as time goes by. I'm going to tag posts by the starting letter of the games title and eventually build an A-Z listing with links to all the articles. I'm also going to add tags for whether I feel the game ranks as being terrible, flawed, recommended or essential, and if I consider it to be a hidden gem. Things will be kicking off with a review of The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, and will be followed up soon after by reviews of the Resident Evil remake and Skies of Arcadia Legends. Thanks for reading, now let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment